We are looking for our first sales hire, who will be working closely with the CEO to define and execute foundational pillars of the company’s sales strategy.
About the Team:
You will be working closely with recognized payments leaders uniquely positioned to solve this problem with 20+ years of experience under their belt building first-of-a-kind digital payment products along with operating and building experience across JPMorgan, Forge, CBInsights, Sift, DoubleVerify, among others. The company is backed by FirstMark Capital, Barclays Bank, Anthemis as well as founders and senior operators from Tenable, Stripe, Alloy, Justworks, among others.
What will you be working on day-to-day?
- Determine go-to-market approaches and structures
- Communicate and quantify Nivelo’s value to prospective client companies
- Define buyer personas and client segmentation profiles across various sectors in fintech
- Maintain client-oriented product marketing aligning features with personas and target segments
- Develop pricing and support strategies for both direct and indirect sales channels
- Track & organize business intelligence and KPIs related to sales
- Develop new techniques to automate client selling & marketing tasks to increase sales velocity
- Help the engineering and product team balance priorities based on prospect discussions
Good to have:
- Has experience working with large data sets (e.g., advanced SQL and Excel skills)