We’re looking to bring onboard a seasoned software engineer who wants to tackle the inefficiencies and risk inherent to running the bulk of digital payments in the US on antiquated technology. You'll join a small team of exceptional people focused on measuring and lowering the risk of moving money online. Your role will be focused on growth initiatives as Nivelo successfully exits the beta of its risk products.
You'll be working on:
- Connecting new data sources to power our machine learning models and improve the accuracy and precision with which we predict payment failures before they happen.
- Extending and testing real-time APIs that process $1B+in transaction value per month, with a focus on low latency, resiliency and availability.
- Creating libraries and developer tooling in many languages, and evangelize the best developer experience.
- Helping expand our state-of-the-art web platform that serves operators and payment risk operator
Nice to Have
- You know or can learn Python, Typescript and Postgres,
- You care deeply about modern and resilient APIs,
- You have experience with Machine Learning,
- You've worked in the payments industry,
- You're familiar with the AWS stack, including VPCs, ECS, CodeBuild, IAM,
- Or you can create beautiful and intuitive UIs using the latest HTML / CSS / TypeScript standards.
This list isn't exhaustive. If you believe in our mission to make digital payments safer, more transparent and faster for everyone, we want to talk with you.